Our Website Design Process
- Contact information
- Scope and scale of project you are looking to start
- Your timeline
- Expectations from both sides
- Other pertinent information
Some things you should consider to help move the project along:
- What is the domain name you want to represent your business?
- Do you have a hosting provider for your website?
- Do you have email addresses created for contacting you or do you want new ones?
These are some initial topics to consider before you contact us or any developer. They help move things along so you can be confident in what your final product will look like and its capabilities.
The next step is for you to decide, or us if you prefer, what your vision is for your website. It depends on what you feel comfortable with.
Picking a theme to represent your business is a big deal and should be taken seriously. We have built numerous websites so we have narrowed down your options to the one listed below. It is very flexible and can do everything you can imagine. No two sites will look the same. It is a highly ranked theme by Envato Market, which is where we purchase our themes.
Once you click on the link, find the live preview button under the image and take a look at your demo options. If you see a demo you like, great! If you see something you like but want several changes to it, that’s possible too.
You should also consider several other things before we start building your website.
- What images do you want to use – we use Adobe Stock and Pixabay to find a lot of our images. If you have images for us, awesome!
- What is your logo? Do you have one or do we need to create one for you? We hire someone for this creative option so this is extra.
- What colors and font do you want for your logo and theme? If you don’t have a preference, that’s ok, we can work with you to make a decision.
- Do you have social media accounts? Social media visibility is great for SEO and also trustworthiness of you and your business. We can set these up as an add-on for you. They aren’t necessary but are highly recommended. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Twitter are the most important.
- Do you have writing content, taglines, or mission statements for your site? It is helpful for us to have an idea for filling out your pages to inform your customers.
- How many pages do you want for your site? There’s generally a Home page, About page, Services or Processes page, and Contact page.
Once we have this information, we’ll be ready to go. Ask us for any clarifications you may have and we’ll be glad to help you out. That’s what we’re here for!